lucky or what...?

Wednesday, December 10, 2008 - - 3 Comments


I guess this week really is my lucky week..bcoz my mom got me a SONY PSP!!!
I never thought that this day will come..eventually this PSP is a gift..my mom won a CABUTAN BERTUAH..she's really lucky..urm..actually,im the lucky one here..haha cz this thing is all mine n only mine..hehe..of coz i kongsi2 nga siblings but im the
owner..ha
ha..






Its begin like this..my mom bli insuran polisi kat bank(x ingat bank mne) n then pd ari friday lpas.
.ore bank 2 kol n bgtau my mom mnang lucky draw n dy sruh amik hdiah 2 kt bank ari ahad..ingatkn adiah bodo2 je..cm priuk nasi or kipas ke.. Tup2..ini yg mom ku dpt..n dy pom bg kat ku..her most beloved son..hahha..
<------this is MINE!!

..IM REALLY LUCKY..

This entry was posted on 9:27 AM You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

xstudi doh mejoh pahnie..
ralik main gonie~

a'xY said...

HAHA...u dead wrong..hehe..

study no 1..game no 2..hehe
:D

shinrei said...

Calon nak amik SPM mana bleh main PSP!!! Simpan tu..tak pun bagi saya pegang bleh 5 tahun!!